The hiring will be between the holidaymaker (the hirer) and the owner of the property for which the booking is made. The booking will be made subject to these Terms and Conditions.
Payment – A non refundable deposit of 33% of the total let is payable when you book. The balance is due 6 weeks before the start of the let. After the deposit has been made a written confirmation is issued. Payment can be made by cheque (cheques to be made payable to: Garnedd Holiday Cottages). Once the booking is confirmed you may cancel the booking. Although we shall endeavour to re-let in such cases, you are liable to pay us up to the full amount of the let in accordance to the following scale.
More than 6 Weeks loss of deposit.
6 to 4 weeks 40%
4 to 2 weeks 60%
2 weeks 100%
It is strongly recommended that customers take cancellation insurance to cover them selves in the event of a cancellation. Details of this cover are provided with the booking confirmation.
- Letting Period – Cottages are booked from Saturday to Saturday and are available from 4:00pm on the day of arrival to 10:00am on the day of departure. This allows for cleaning and preparation to be done for the next guests. However we will seek to accommodate alternative arrangements where possible.
- Number – Cottages are let and furnished for the number of people specified in the brochure and should not in any circumstances be exceeded.
- Personal Property – We do not accept any liability for loss, damage to or theft of guests’ personal belongings, including cars, whilst on the property during your stay.
- Personal Injury – Garnedd Ddu was once a working farm and as such contains some remnants of buildings and implements associated with this activity. We do not accept any liability for and injury caused by climbing or entering into the remnants of farm buildings.
- Up to two well-behaved dogs are accepted at a charge of £10 per pet per let. They must be kept under strict control at all times. Dogs must be on a lead outside in the courtyard and garden areas and must never be left unattended inside the cottages. All pets must have their own bedding and must not be allowed on the furniture.
- Breakages – All damages and breakages must be reported and paid for.